COSS Malaysia Fraud

COSS is a fake agency and money suckers who are establishing after their crisis in Singapore. There are COSS offices in India, Si Lanka, Malaysia. Ms. Zahra Lalani is in charge of Indian Mumbai office. There are some sub agents also working around India and other countries. The COSS has recruited lot students to Singapore with fake promises to STEi college Singapore. They haven't give internships, false promises, taking huge money from students than course fee, havent give work permit in Maldives as they promise. When they give internships they just give dish washing in some shaggy places. Haven't paid agent commission properly.

Right now students and agents have come to know this issue. They are complaining CPE Singapore and MOE. Some students are even waiting to take action on Indian Mumbai COSS office.

Students and agents do not apply with COSS money suckers. Since they get trouble in Singapore they well planned with one of their Indian country manager and drained huge money from STEi college Singapore. The CPE still investigating this issue.

After this they have immediately used this money and set up a Malaysia COSS office office and making advertisements on Face book. Those likes are paid likes using advertisements, any one can do this.But its sad to see when some guys still fall to them and apply. They will realize after their personal experience.

Most of their promises are completely fake.

1. They are not Malaysian standard under law. They give some attractive fake offers more than school. This cannot be completed.

2. After studies there will be no work permit for students, there is huge money to be paid for that. Even local Malaysian agency can make it in lower cost.

3. Their working program is not a legal one in Malaysia. This is not internship or contract. Malaysia immigration never issue pass like that.

4. Student are placed for work under student pass in shaggy restaurants to wash toilets, dish washing garbage cleaning.

5. Their monthly pay is deducted in huge amount and passed to COSS office. If you ask, they may say this is training and when get work permit you earn high.

6. The schools are providing fake student passes some thing like to work out wit student pass and not attending the college.

7. They have got Malaysians and paying under table to settle some issues. Even if student complain at police it will only affect the student. So please keep away!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 5 Yes 5 1 No 1
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 29 #1219967 Delhi, Delhi

I am too planning to go to Malaysia through an who claims to be authorized under Victoria International College of Kuala Lumpur. The agent is "Forward Management Services " I have no idea how to check its authenticity .....can anyone help me.... Plzzz

Jul 22, 2013 #685126 Mumbai, Maharashtra

I tried to apply from Indian Mumbai office to Malaysia. After seeing this site I just kept pending and went through some of their disappointing past to some of the guys. Now I am gonna choose another agency... lol 8)

Jul 17, 2013 #682011

I still wonder how these fraud agencies exist??????? :eek :eek :eek :eek Where can we complain about them? :? :? :?

Jul 16, 2013 #681562 Chennimalai, Tamil Nadu

Yes my brother applied with COSS and now facing problem in Malaysia. I could not complain in Tamil Nadu. I have planned to go Mumbai and complain to police. You gonna have a bad time COSS. I have all legal documents :( :( :( :( :(

Jul 13, 2013 #679699

Guys I can say one thing. Better every one complain police and make a full stop to this crime. Also guys always double check your agents if they are making fraud. ,) They will have to pay Alla for all these stuffs

Jul 11, 2013 #678411 Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur

COSS sent 3 of us to Malaysia they gave poor accommodation for 450 RM per month. We found a good place for 300 RM out side. They never pay proper salary and we really work in worse conditions. I hate COSS... :( :( :(

Jul 10, 2013 #677589 Gurgaon, Haryana

I am a student from STEi who studies under COSS recruitment. They cheat me with no internship and extra 100 000 Rs Can any one help me to get refund. :sigh :sigh :sigh

Jul 09, 2013 #676885

I know these people they have open Malaysian office because their Fraud in Singapore has come to light. :grin :grin :grin

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.