COSS is a fake agency and money suckers who are establishing after their crisis in Singapore. There are COSS offices in India, Si Lanka, Malaysia. Ms. Zahra Lalani is in charge of Indian Mumbai office. There are some sub agents also working around India and other countries. The COSS has recruited lot students to Singapore with fake promises to STEi college Singapore. They haven't give internships, false promises, taking huge money from students than course fee, havent give work permit in Maldives as they promise. When they give internships they just give dish washing in some shaggy places. Haven't paid agent commission properly.
Right now students and agents have come to know this issue. They are complaining CPE Singapore and MOE. Some students are even waiting to take action on Indian Mumbai COSS office.
Students and agents do not apply with COSS money suckers. Since they get trouble in Singapore they well planned with one of their Indian country manager and drained huge money from STEi college Singapore. The CPE still investigating this issue.
After this they have immediately used this money and set up a Malaysia COSS office office and making advertisements on Face book. Those likes are paid likes using advertisements, any one can do this.But its sad to see when some guys still fall to them and apply. They will realize after their personal experience.
Most of their promises are completely fake.
1. They are not Malaysian standard under law. They give some attractive fake offers more than school. This cannot be completed.
2. After studies there will be no work permit for students, there is huge money to be paid for that. Even local Malaysian agency can make it in lower cost.
3. Their working program is not a legal one in Malaysia. This is not internship or contract. Malaysia immigration never issue pass like that.
4. Student are placed for work under student pass in shaggy restaurants to wash toilets, dish washing garbage cleaning.
5. Their monthly pay is deducted in huge amount and passed to COSS office. If you ask, they may say this is training and when get work permit you earn high.
6. The schools are providing fake student passes some thing like to work out wit student pass and not attending the college.
7. They have got Malaysians and paying under table to settle some issues. Even if student complain at police it will only affect the student. So please keep away!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Student Pass Working Pass Malaysia
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I wanted to get tutoring services from this company. I simply typed Book Smart Tutor Reviews on Google. It appears their reviews were written by the same person...."
- "Every student should know that student handbooks represent contracts between students and their schools. If they do not follow them they can be liable for breach of contract. That being..."
- "What they say are sample tests are actually illegal copies of the real certification tests with at least half the answers wrong. When I tested for my certification, I..."
- "My complaint is regarding my item I ordered in LAZADA last June 24,2016, coz until now July 8,2016 is still in NINJAVAN's warehouse. i keep on emailing them everyday..."
- "I purchased Portable Retractable Camping Lamp through order 306559933 amounted RM42.00 and I received it today, so sadly the lamp mention 30 LED but its only 15 LED.. And one..."
- "I have purchase 4 items from your company, but unfortunately when I plug in all of the product it is not working! I am very angry and disappointed. Please kindly..."
- "I signed with Verizon because of their reputation and their service. Then I was abruptly shoved over to Frontier, who doesn't give me the 75/75 internet service and I have..."
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."